Entropy of Mind!!

10:46 PM Shetty Anirudh 6 Comments

Feels really good to be back here writing after a long time. Nearly a month.....Exams!!! and still going on, but we are having 5 days holiday for the next exam, so here I am.
Today this poem is mine is about The Entropy Of a Teenage mind!...to be very frank, this is what I am going through...
I am going through such time of my life, where I feel hard to stay happy. I don't know Why?
 But nothing is making me more happy these days.
Only good thing which is there everyday is the Football game in evening and the poems. By the way, last time I missed the football game, I got 101 fever....ya it sounds crazy, but I did...and than next day with the fever and headache I did play and Eureka!!! fever was gone!!!
Ok...ok....today am going little out of topic....
So getting back to the topic This poem is Dedicated to all The Confused People out there!!! :) and its called: "I DON't KNOW!!"



6 comments:

  1. Well well.....confusions confusions all over. Get's pretty hard to understand and solve them, and frustrating when no one tries to understand it.
    But this period of time is not to get laid down and put yourself on a pause, its about gaining experience as much as you can.
    It may make you insane at the beginning, but its all about to LEARN TO MASTER YOUR MIND, RATHER THAN BEING MASTERED BY THE MIND!
    This poem's a gr8 tribute to every teenager's dilemma in their lives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. master the mind....!!!! hmmmm that is one hell of advice!!! I guess i need to get back to Paulo coelho books.. :) to master the mind....

    and thanks for reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you no more a teenager so it can't be regular teenage issues...had a great time reading your masterpiece!..cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks tracy....btw am still a teen... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. another beautiful post from this amazing hidden talented poet....loved it..:-)

    ReplyDelete