Top 5 on my Bucket List- #BefikarUmarBhar

7:03 AM Shetty Anirudh 1 Comments

Warning: I may have some weird dreams...lol 
Read at your own Risk.

Always wanted to write a post on this topic, but never could get the required catalyst.
Today I got one when Indiblogger came with this amazing blogging prompt 

"Imagine a life without any constraints, nothing to hold you back. Tell us about the top 5 things on your Bucket List that you would do if you were #BefikarUmarBhar"

Hopes, dreams and aspirations
When I think on this context, I remember the times when we are asked in School "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
So recollecting my answers I compile this post wit the top five dreams and aspirations of mine.

Am a Writer
I want to get published. I blog, I write. I know I have a long way to go. A lot to learn, lot to improve before I plunge into the decision of getting published. This blog is my attempt to putting out my words to the readers. It is a medium for me to learn more and improve. So someday when I can, when I will be #Befikar I would want to dedicate some time to writing and get published.

A Month of "Nothing Planned"
I would call this the perfect "Me time". I am a very restless person and never settle at anything. I hate having a routine life. So i would wish to have at least one month of unplanned adventures. One month when I will do those unconventional things which were never in the plan but would let me rediscover myself. Yes, It sounds very vague! but that is what I want it to be!
Unconventional! Spontaneous and Fun!

A Library for myself.
For years I had this dream of having a reading room to myself, stacked up with enough good books for a lifetime. If possible, I would want it to be a library where I don't sit alone but have many other readers coming in and giving me company while we all read. Maybe, We will have Reading Clubs too!

World Tour,No! All India Tour.
Almost everyone has this one thing in their bucket list. "World Tour"
But not me, I do not know if this my coverup for being scared but a World Tour doesn't amaze me. Not being patriotic here, but I want to tour the whole of India. When I say whole of India I do not mean some important tourist locations. I want to keep visiting new places in our country. I think, a lifetime won't be enough to cover every place in our country itself. A world Tour is good, if someday I get a chance to...Yes I will! but more important for me is to cover the whole of India. Every location which has any significance. Yes again that too won't be possible in a lifetime, but I want to keep going as long as I can.

Giving back.
After demanding so much for myself, I also would want to devote some time to the unknown, the underprivileged, society at alarge. This will again be "being selfish",as givnig happiness is actually recieving double happiness. I would want to continue my small NGO "Super Souls" and make it into something more big, more substantial and more grand.

While you are here, have a look at this Fun video about being #BefikarUmarBhar



To know more visit 
#BefikarUmarBhar

http://bit.ly/BefikarUmarBhar


1 comment: