The Journey Begins- #Vacation-001

12:02 AM Shetty Anirudh 1 Comments

You have Dreams, and you wait for proper time.
You have Plans, and you wait for good company.
You have Ambitions, and you wait for the perfect opportunity.
You love someone, and you wait for a occasion to tell.
You have some wishes, you blame responsibilities.
Sometimes we have everything, and we still give excuses
ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS, DARE!
I DID.

Which lead to my First official vacation.
While I write this I am in the second Phase of this Vacation-001
Mumbai - Mangalore - Mysore - Bangalore - Baroda

madikeri,karnataka roads travelling
Madikeri, Karnataka


I had this wish to start travelling... I did wait for all of the above.. Company, Plan, Money, and etc
Some weeks back I realized, if I wait, I I may end up waiting forever.

So I dared and just started.
No I ain't a pro traveller, Just a beginner. But I am happy.

So I write from the Baroda....
To update my readers.. Many more Posts from the this travelogue will come once I am back home.
Till the here are some instances from my journeys...

 My Travel Insta Pics

My Advice to all my friends and out there.... Don't wait!
Just get started

1 comment: