4G Speeds for the Frequent Traveller in me

6:38 AM Shetty Anirudh 4 Comments

I write this post while on my way to Bangalore. A journey I am taking alone, but am I really alone?
Oh, being alone is now a myth with the mobile connectivity on the go.

So yes I have my smartphone and Tab with me to keep me entertained or at least busy all the way.
Mumbai to Bangalore, they say it is 19hours... But eventually with all the traffic jam and delay becomes a 24 hour journey.
There is a need to be connected all the way as my team is having a major event in Bangalore and it needs coordination among all of us.

Can I rely on my Smartphone?
Necessity at this moment is Good Power backup & Good Network.
I am prepared. For the power requirement, I have a Power Bank and for the network I am equipped with Airtel.

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox & Google all applications are running in the back end and I am drafting my blog post in praise for the network I am using.
Airtel.

So while on twitter I get to know that Airtel has introduced something to add up to the Network Speeds and yes it is 4G.


Currently my mobile being loaded with a 3G pack, I am able to seamlessly browse and stay connected with my folks while on the go. Yet it wouldn't harm if I could upgrade.
So I got curious & got browsing about how to get 4G.

Didnt take me much time to land up on Airtel's brand new website for 4G: www.airtel.in/4G

What I came across next was surprisingly awesome!
AIRTEL IS OFFERING 4G AT RATES EQUIVALENT TO 3G.

The network support of Airtel is undoubtedly Great and also 4G speeds are equally reliable, but what really makes this interesting is the competitive prices they are offering it at.

Browsing through the website and getting know more, I try to figure out how could I get this upgrade.
Its well explained on the website.

All I need is a 4G sim which I could request from the Website to get it delivered to me & 4G enabled phone.

Oh! It strikes me now, my smartphone does not support 4G. Duhh!

So what next? I am determined to get a 4G enabled phone before my next travel plan is drafted.

Take a look at the TVC for Airtle 4G, it will get you curious too & when that happens visit:
www..in/4G

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to bangalore, Buddy! Hope the 3G and 4 G come to rescue u in this tiresome journey of 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing useful information we are provide best service.

    Videocon Group Punjab telecom arm, Quadrant Televentures, today received permit from the DoT to launch pan-India Internet services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete